Saturday, June 9, 2012

Collective Haul - maybelline,clearasil,elianto

Hey loves, 

                      Hope you all are doing great.. I have been picking up stuff from here and there so i thought i would post up my collective haul.




1. Johnson's oil balancing facial cleansing wipes
2. Vaseline Coco butter
3. Clearsil Oil Free toner
4. Maybelline colour sensational lipstick's in Hooked in pink, Coral Crush, Born With It
5. Elianto Crackle nail polish in purple & black
6. Elianto glitter polish in Silver & Gold
7. Clearsil Oil free gel Scrub


What do you think of my collective haul? Let me know in the comments below..I will be posting reviews soon so stay tuned...


Until Next Time..



XOXO
Antique-Purple

1 comment:

  1. Im loving Maybellines Colour Sensation Lipsticks!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...